Dental Insurance Alternative
Perhaps you have been furloughed or laid off from your job, losing your dental insurance benefit as a result.
Maybe you are self-insuring for your dental insurance benefit and looking for a better deal.
Maybe you have never had dental insurance and you are looking for the best option.
Consider our Office Membership Plan. Benefits include no charge cleanings, no charge exams, no charge x-rays and no charge emergency visits, as well as significantly reduced fees for your other dental needs.Restrictions may apply based on your needs and the plan you choose. Call us today for more information.
how do i purchase a plan?
Enter office code SS3D at kleer.com
OR Point your camera*
at this image
A simple and affordable dental care plan that we offer directly to our patients.
Covers preventive care and discounts off other treatment!
Benefits start immediately! There is no waiting period.
Membership runs for 12 months from the date of purchase.
There are no deductibles, copays, or annual maximums. Includes 100% price transparency.
Purchase and manage your plan from any device.
What else should i know?
Get More Information
- Our membership plan is not insurance, a qualified health plan, pre-payment for future services, or payment for access to discounted services.
- Our membership plan includes a 30-day money back guarantee. You can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no benefits of the plan have been used. Refunds after 30 days will be at the discretion of our practice.
- Payment for any treatment(s) not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service
- The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance, other offers, or discounts.
- Our membership plan does not cover the following procedures completed at our practice:
- • Cosmetic treatments such as cosmetic bonding and veneers.
• Endodontics treatment such as root canal therapy (CDT Codes D3000- D3999)
• Orthodontics such as comprehensive orthodontic treatment and appliance therapy (CDT Code D8000-D8999)
- Our membership plan does not cover procedures completed by specialists outside our practice.